Thursday, May 04, 2006

apartment hunting


I'm in a very anxious state right now coz after one week of apartment hunting we finally decide on one. There're actually more than one apartment that we like, but they're either too $$$ or noisy (near the train or airport) or more commonly, fully occupied. I'm nervous because I just realized that apartments go really fast here. We almost signed a lease on Sunday but was about 5 minutes late and it was gone. There's no need to ask for specials because with so many demands in the market that even the rent goes up every couple days.

I just hope that by 5pm today the apartment that we want is still there.


UPDATE: no, it was gone, it was "rented today"....... that means what? start searching again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasper222 said...

wow... u're REALLY HUNTING for aparment woh! I don't think i've everr encounter something like that in my entire life!

good luck for finding the new home & settle down shortly la~~

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home